You’ve taken the all-important first step toward taking a deeper look within at the issues facing you around your work. I want you to know that I will work diligently with you every step of the way.
With that said, I will remind you that coaching is a collaborative process. Although I have a doctorate in medicine, I will not write you a prescription for a perfect career. If it were that easy, I’d be Warren Buffet. 😆
But, as with so many things in life, you will get out this coaching program exactly what you put into it. If you really dig deep and complete the work, do the deep thinking, and keep going when it feels uncomfortable, you will be gratified with both the process and the outcome. I’m ready to meet you in a place of mutual trust and respect.
What I want you to know
- There is nothing you tell me that will be passed on to another without you permission. That means that if you choose to give me a testimonial after our coaching sessions, I will take that as permission for me to share it publicly. It also means that should I ever accept a speaking engagement at your company or meet you in person, nothing about our coaching will be shared with anyone else. Your identify and confidentiality are safe with me.
- I will meet you exactly halfway. In so doing, I will give you my best attention, efforts, and thought when it comes to helping you work through the issues you face. I take my role very seriously and I’m confident you will take yours just as seriously.
- I will trust you to meet the financial obligation for this program. As stated previously, your second and third payments are due in weeks 4 and 6. If you’d rather pay in one payment, that can be arranged. Failure to do so will result in an interruption of our sessions and that doesn’t serve either of us.
- I also trust that you will devote the time and energy in the materials I provide. By doing so, we can make the most of our 90-minute sessions.
Pretty straightforward, right? Ok…
So, let’s get started
Session 1: In our first session, we’ll be talking a bit more about the problems/issues that you’re currently facing. Be prepared to talk in detail about what’s bothering you the most. Try to talk about it in terms of the emotions you experience as well as the feelings that that are evoked on a day-to-day basis at work.
In addition, please download the print the following materials:
- Session 1 Questionnaire
- eBook – Your Most Meaningful Work (printing is optional, you can read it on your computer or tablet)
Finally, click here to schedule your first session. We can arrange subsequent times that work for each of us at the end of the first session.
I look forward to meeting with you!
P.S. You can reach me at email@example.com