You continually run out of writing room in your pre-printed planner
- Some days you want to process your feelings via a journal entry or take notes during a work meeting, but the space in your pre-printed planner is limited and inflexible. You want a system that allows you the room you need on any given day to explore your thoughts and ideas and take as detailed notes as you need.
You love using your pen and notebook, but you’re migrating too many tasks from one day to the next
- You’ve tried to manage your tasks, but you still have more tasks at the end of the day left incomplete or unattempted. You want a system that helps you act on what’s important and get it all done.
You inwardly cringe at the thought of creating another cramped monthly calendar in your notebook
- You’ve tried every modification/hack you can find but you’re still feeling cramped when it comes to creating a calendar that actually works. You need a calendar and appointment system that minimizes migration and repetitive calendar creation while keeping you on task and on schedule.
You love the feel of using your pen and notebook, but sometimes your smartphone does a better job of keeping you on track
- If you’re honest about it, you already use your smartphone or tablet for appointments, contacts, reminders, and events. Why waste time recreating these in a notebook?
- You want to reserve your notebook for the deeper goals, aspirations, and idea exploration that matters most. You need a system that’s designed with this in mind; one that promotes a mindful approach to life and task planning.
No matter which of these situations you’ve found yourself in, Zen-Journal can help you become more productive, get more things done, and develop a more mindful approach to your life’s work.
Meet the creator of Zen-Journal
Hi, I’m Barry, Baz to my friends, and I created the Zen-Journal life and task management system because I experienced all of these situations.
For years I’ve used pen and paper planners and planning systems because, like you, I love the feel of pen and paper. But over time, the limitations of the various systems I tried made themselves known, including those above.
I wanted a system that overcame these limitations and also took advantage of the power of my digital devices without relying on a single branded app, so I created Zen-Journal.
If you’ve searched for an analog planning system that’s focused on enhancing your productivity, Zen-Journal is the solution you’ve waited for.
Here’s how and where you can get started
Zen-Journal provides a spacious planning system that works in any style of notebook and dovetails with your favorite digital device (Android or iOS) so you don’t have to continually create calendars and migrate appointments. And…there’s nothing to buy…get started using what you have on hand!